This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- Bulbs are one of the simplest garden plants. You literally dig a hole, drop the bulb, and you are done! (Get it…..dig, drop, done…)
- Bulbs come back year after year. The perfect garden plant for all of us less than perfect gardeners.
- Bulbs are a great way to get the kids involved. Yes it is so simple even the little ones can do it!
- Bulbs also make great gifts. Hint: Mother’s Day is just around the corner.
- Bulbs can also be used in container gardening and even in your home. Bulbs like paperwhites and amaryllis make great indoor plants.