I have a fun fall lantern centerpiece that you can make today. It is so darn quick and easy! This one is perfect for the center of your table at Thanksgiving. Take 15 minutes and make this colorful fall display for your home. This one was originally posted over at Crafts Unleashed as part of my design team status but I thought I would post here in case you missed it.
I am back again this month with another fun post with my Cricut Explore. You can learn how to make paper feathers below for your own home. This post is not sponsored by Cricut in any way however I am entering it into a design competition. So y’all cross your fingers and toes for me m’kay? You can see even more nature inspired crafts from my fellow Cricut team at the bottom of this post.
The fabulous Jen Goode with 100 Directions is back again this month with a free printable for y’all. This time she has made a printable place card that you can customize with your own words. I love that! Download the cards below, add words, and even a little paint!
Whether you are decorating your table or a labeling items on a dinner buffet, Thanksgiving place cards are a really nice detail you can make easily. When you are creating your table place settings, add a little name card to each setting to personalize your decor. If you don’t want to tell everyone where to sit, you could also use a name card to leave an inspiring quote or thoughtful message. Today I’m sharing a free place card printable you can use to add a personal detail to your Thanksgiving gathering.
This tiered fall dessert stand is perfect for your Thanksgiving celebration or any fall themed party that you are hosting. You can literally make your own version of this in minutes with just a few supplies. Be sure to shop Dollar General for all of the supplies you need today.
Are you starting to prepare for you Thanksgiving meal? You can easily make your own Thanksgiving napkin rings just like the ones below. I make one in a video LIVE in about 6 minutes so you CAN do this! Everyone has time to craft! These napkin rings are actually from the thrift store and were extremely inexpensive. Just by adding some embellishments I was able to make them perfect for my Thanksgiving table. This post is sponsored by Adtech and is part of a series of posts this year where I am compensated for my participation. However all projects and opinions are my own.
I have some free printable Thanksgiving dessert tags for you today as well as a great way for you to help your U.S. military service members. You will need your Marie Callender’s small apple pies, the free printable tags below, bags, paper plates, ribbon, plus a computer to enter codes only found on Marie Callender’s frozen products.
I am continuing this week of Craft Lightning Halloween crafts that can be completed in 15 minutes or less. Today it is button pumpkins. These fun mini pumpkins can decorate your home for Halloween and the entire fall season. Grab a few buttons to make a dozen or so of these for your home in 15 minutes! If you missed any of the Craft Lightning fun here this week, be sure to check out the round ups from day 1, day 2, day 3, and day 4.
I had this idea to cover barn wood with some metallic gold paint. It turned out awesome. But I just couldn’t stop there. This rustic gold centerpiece was the result. Use this for a dinner party or even for Thanksgiving. A few bottles and some barn wood can become this rustic beauty in just a few minutes. This post is a part of my design team status with DecoArt. I am compensated for my participation however all projects and opinions are my own.
- Wash plate well with rubbing alcohol.
- Print image you want to use on just plain paper and tape to the front of your clear plate.
- Trace image on the back of your plate with a gold sharpie marker. Fill in with marker as well.
- Paint with DecoArt mutli surface paint on the back of your plate right over the top of your sharpie marker. You will need at least two coats of paint on your plate.
- I recommend adding Americana Decoupage Outdoor formula to the back of your plate (2 coats) to help protect your design.
- Apple Banana Bread
- Thanksgiving Bites Appetizer
- Pumpkin Bread
- Caramel Apple Milky Way Cake
- Whole Wheat Stuffing Muffins
- Freezer Dinner Rolls
- Freezer Crescent Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- Microwave Peanut Brittle
- Gingersnap Pumpkin Spice Sandwich Cookies
- Turtle Bites
- Mint Chocolate Bark
- Mini Apple Pies
- Mini Chocolate Pecan Pies
- 5 Ingredient Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Creamy Corn Casserole — reheat the next day
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Cole Slaw with Nuts
- Candied Sweet Potatoes — cook the potatoes and just candy them quickly and serve.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Low Sugar Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
Now get started on these 25 make ahead Thanksgiving recipes soon!