This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
How about a baseball SVG file for free this month? How about 15 of them? Yes, we are sharing some free baseball cut files this month as part of our Totally Free SVG series. You can find mine below then scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the other SVG files. You are going to love this edition of our series.
Did you miss our last installment? You will want to click here for a cross SVG as well as 12 other religious Easter SVG files.
Baseball SVG File
First, you will want to download your free baseball SVG below. Just sign up for our newsletter in the box below and the SVG will be sent to your inbox. Once you get the email, click the button to automatically download the zip file. From there, you will need to find the zip file on your device, unzip it, and then upload the SVG to your machine. You can see how to do that on a Cricut here.
Please remember that these files are for personal use only. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues with the download or need a commercial use license.
How to Make a Baseball Shirt
Now that you have your baseball SVG, you might want to use it to make a shirt like the one shown.
Supplies needed to add heat transfer vinyl to a shirt:
- Heat transfer vinyl or iron-on (I use the Cricut brand here)
- Cricut machine
- EasyPress, iron, or heat press
- EasyPress mat or towel
- Weeding tools
Putting heat transfer vinyl on baseball shirt:
- Download the baseball SVG above or any of the files below.
- Upload that file to your Cricut machine following the instructions here.
- Then cut your heat transfer vinyl or iron-on. You will want to be sure to mirror your image before cutting and cut with the shiny side down on the mat. You can see more about the basics of heat transfer vinyl here.
- Once cut, you will need to weed away all of the excess that you don’t want to be transferred to your shirt.
- Then press for the time and temperature indicated on the brand of heat transfer vinyl you are using. For the Cricut brand, you can use the Cricut heat guide here.
- Once pressed, remove the carrier sheet and your baseball shirt is complete.
So, grab your free baseball SVG above and make a shirt of your very own. This one would be great for moms in the stands or even kids that want a cute baseball shirt to wear to school.
More Free Baseball Cut Files
I promised you more baseball SVG files! Our collection this month is too cute and perfect for the upcoming sports season.
Click on each of the links below to be taken to a post for the free SVG. Once there, follow the instructions on each one to download the file.
- Hey Batter Batter from The Country Chic Cottage
- I’m a Baller from The Kingston Home
- Dirt and Diamonds from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- There’s No Crying in Baseball from Pineapple Paper Company
- Baseball Love from That’s What Che Said
- Baseball Mom and Baseball Dad from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Run Like You Stole It from Happiness is Homemade
- Home from Everyday Party Magazine
- At the Ballpark is Where I Spend Most of My Days from Happy Go Lucky
- Homerun Champ from See Lindsay
- I Like to Hit and Steal from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- I Can’t My Kid has Practice from Pattern Revolution
- Yeah I Do Play Like a Girl from Crafting in the Rain
- Eat, Sleep, Baseball, Repeat from Mad in Crafts
- Wild Thing from 30 Minute Crafts
So, put one of these baseball SVG files on your shirt this spring season. There is a design perfect for everyone in the family.
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!