Spring is here. I think. Are we the only ones with a little chilly weather this week? Either way you can bring a little spring or summer inspiration with over 40 crafts with flowers. From fabric flowers to the real thing, I partnered with some fabulous ladies to gather the crafts below. Enjoy y’all. Just click the pictures below to be taken directly to the craft tutorial.
The week of mason jar crafts over at Crafty Hangouts has come to a close. I have one last mason jar spring vase video tutorial for you today. I love the fabric flowers adorning the front of this painted mason jar vase. It is simple and quick to put together as well. I love a quick project that is so darn cute. Another huge thank you to the Ball brand for sponsoring our hangouts all week and providing jars for our event.
Jen is back again with a fun flower vase printable for your spring decor. Wrap this around a vase or jar for your spring parties and weddings. The free printable download is below. Y’all be sure to follow along with Jen at 100 Directions as well to get even more of these great printables!
I love spring and all it’s beautiful new flowers blooming all around. So today I have a printable for you to dress up your glass jars to use as vases for all your favorite flowers. Use a regular hole punch to create a lace effect before attaching the wrap to your vase. I love it when something so simple can become fabulous with just a little extra effort!
It is time for Crafty Hangouts again. This month we have mason jar crafts all week long. I am kicking things off with these two toned dyed jars that are perfect for candle holders. Plus you can make them in just a few minutes. The hangouts this week are actually sponsored by Ball brand. I am using two different Ball brand jars in this video and if you will hang around until the end of the week I will use a different type of jar for another craft.
I am hoping that spring finally makes an official appearance here soon. I started on a few outdoor projects to try and move it along. This confetti tiered planter is one of them. Grab a few different size terra cotta pots to make your own tiered planter easily. Plus I have a super secret weapon to make that confetti pattern. This one would also make a great gift for Mother’s Day y’all so be sure to make two — one for you and one to give!
It may not feel like spring out there but it is here! Spring is here! I am going to celebrate a little with my spring push pop cupcakes. This one was originally posted over at Crafts Unleashed but I thought we would celebrate here a bit as well. These are super festive and easy to make. So bring it on spring we are ready for ya!
A fun carrot spring wreath for your home decor at Easter or throughout the spring season. Make this wreath in just minutes by following the directions below. This one is super easy and will make a unique statement on your front door. The cones for our crafting were provided by FloraCraft as part of our Crafty Hangouts series.
- Cut a StyroFoam ball in half and add to the top of the cone with hot glue.
- Cut a piece of felt into a funky or fun shape and stick into the top. Secure with a little hot glue.
- Start wrapping at the very top with orange yarn. The top will need to be secured in a few places with hot glue so it does not slide off. After that you can wrap the rest rapidly without securing.
- At the bottom use hot glue and quite a bit of yarn to create a carrot “tip”.
- Wrap a frame in burlap or strips of any fabric for a wreath form.
- Tie the carrot on with jute twine and secure with a little hot glue as well to hold in place.
- Tie on a fun spring saying to your wreath as well.
- Hang on your door.
Enjoy this carrot spring wreath all season long. Be sure to see all of the other cone crafts at Crafty Hangouts. What would you make with a cone for spring?
Y’all Jen Goode from 100 Directions is here again this month with a free printable sweet treats kit that you will love. This one is perfect for wedding favors or heck just a fun way to give sweet treats to anyone on your list. There are some major changes happening on this website in case y’all have noticed. I am ironing things out over the next few days. Hang onto your hats!
This month’s printable I took on the challenge of creating something to add to your wedding. To me, weddings are so very personal, you have the opportunity to personalize every tiny aspect of your day if you want. So, I wanted to make sure to create something you could add yourself to. I created a tiny treat bag with a selection of embellishment pieces and parts so you can put together every little bag with that special touch that is uniquely your own.
- Cover a large cone with wood grain contact paper. I picked up mine at the dollar store. Trim any excess with a pair of scissors from the side as well as the top.
- Add reindeer moss to the top of your cone with hot glue.
- Add in these great burlap flowers from Consumer Crafts randomly in the top. Secure with hot glue.
- Form an 18 inch piece of floral wire into a handle like shape and turn it in (90 degree angle) about 2 inches from both ends. Push those ends directly into the cone at the top through the contact paper. Push into the cone about 1 inch down from the top on both sides.
- Add a ribbon to the top and you are ready to hang this one on your door.