This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Ideas for Teacher Appreciation Week
Tip Junkie — 30 Homemade Gift Ideas for Teacher Appreciation Week – We can’t leave out Tip Junkie! Check out the awesome roundup.
- Thank You for Helping Me Grow Gift – A simple idea that any teacher will love!
Powell Family made some great gifts! Simple and fast!!
- Teacher Appreciation Thank You Gift Tag – Add this to any gift for a quick and easy way to say thank you!
- Candy Bar Wrappers for Teacher Appreciation – Print these wrappers and add them to a candy bar. That is one quick and inexpensive way to say thanks!
Haphazard Happenstances has a free printable for you to download some amazing labels!! Love these ideas!!
- Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas in a Mason Jar plus MORE! – Add a gift to a mason jar then print a label to show you care.
- Classroom Rules Printable for Teacher Appreciation Week – Print and frame this free printable for any teacher.
- Mommy’s Kitchen — Your my M and M gift — awesome idea!!
- Hero Teacher Gift in a Jar – Show any teacher that they are your hero with this easy gift in a jar.
- Popcorn Teacher Gift in a Jar – Give any teacher the gift of popcorn for a special way to say thank you.
- Fingerprint Tree Teacher Gift – Have all of the little ones in the class add their fingerprints to this cute teacher gift idea!
- Teacher Appreciation Week — Giving Gift Cards – Giving gift cards is a great way to say thanks so use this method to make that extra special.
- Gumball Mason Jar Teacher Gift – Does your teacher love gum? Wrap them up extra special with this gumball idea!
- Candy Covered Pretzel Pencils – Any teacher will love these clever chocolate pretzels!
- EOS Lip Balm Flower Gift Idea – Turn lip balm into a clever gift idea with just paper!
- Pencil Marshmallow Pop – Plain marshmallows turn into something special in just minutes.
- Pencil Gift Bag – Got a small gift and need to wrap it? Try this pencil gift bag!
- Teacher Thank You Gift with Free Printable – Try this cute thank you gift that includes a free printable.
- Cake Slice Teacher Gift Idea – A paper cake slice is perfect for gifting anything small!
I hope these teacher appreciation week gift ideas have left you with something to possibly give that special teacher in your child’s life. After all, there is nothing better than saying thanks to an amazing teacher!