This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Ready for some DIY scrap wood projects you can whip up this weekend? These small scrap wood projects are perfect for an easy project to make in an afternoon. Simple scrap wood projects are definitely an easy and inexpensive way to express your creativity. Ever since I wrote about pallet projects that sell, I have wanted to share some ideas for scrap wood pieces as well. So, here we go!
DIY Scrap Wood Projects
Click on each of the projects below and the instructions for creating each one will open in a new tab on your computer. From there, you can pin or bookmark your favorites to make later.
- DIY Home Sign with Wreath in Minutes
- Rustic Wood Flag You Can Make From Scraps
- Uncle Sam Decorations from Scrap Wood
- How to Make a Picture Frame from Scrap Wood
- Reversible Pumpkins and Snowmen
- Easter Bunnies from Scrap Wood
- Make a Carpenter Bee Trap
- Barnwood Sign: Made Using a Paint Technique
- Hunger Games Love Quote Sign in Barnwood
- Rustic LOVE Sign from Barnwood
- Wooden Pencil Holder for Father’s Day
- Garden Barnwood Sign
- Driftwood Vase
- Barnwood Furniture Desk Hutch
- Driftwood Sailboat
- Wooden Pumpkins from Log Slices
- Driftwood Monogram Art
- Making a Barn Wood Frame
- Rustic Wood Arrow DIY Tutorial
- Ombre Log Table for Outdoors
- Driftwood Wall Art: Beach Home Decor
- Barn Wood Wedding Reception Table Numbers
- Make Your Own Wood Sign
- Barnwood Shelf
- How to Make a Glue Gun Holder
- Rustic Wood Caddy with Branch Handle
- Book Ledges from Scrap Wood
- Ultimate Tailgating Caddy
- DIY Jewelry Organizer
- DIY Owl Bookends
- Door Stop with Handle
- Produce Rack from Scrap Wood
- Scrap 4×4 Picture Frame
- Candle Lantern from Scraps
- Rustic Wood Headboard
- Driftwood Gift Crate
- Plywood Frame with Glass
- Scrap Wood Christmas Tree
- Install a Scrap Wood Wall
- Two-Tiered Plant Stand
- Industrial Ironing Board Rack
- Scrap Wood Planter Box
So, which of these DIY scrap wood projects are you going to try? Be sure to save all of those little scraps from your larger projects to make something amazing. There is no reason to throw out those small ends! They can be used to make some amazing decor for your home!
Don’t have any scrap wood? Try this option!
So, all of this is great….if you have scrap wood. What happens if you don’t? Well, buying scrap pieces of wood is also an option and extremely affordable. You can look around your local area for people that do woodwork, gather old pallets, or even purchase scrap wood from Amazon. Yes, you did read that right! Just see the options in the widget below.
So, now you don’t have any excuses. Grab your supplies and make some of these DIY scrap wood projects today!